Sunday, November 6, 2011

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Brillard!!!

I just wanted to share a quick post from Jackson, MS. We came this weekend for the wedding of my dear friend BJ Agnew, and it was an absolutely beautiful (and fun!) day!

BJ and I have been friends since our first week of college at Auburn, and we've made so many wonderful memories together. From SGA, to the summer we were roommates, and the time she drove me at 4am one morning to Mobile for a Miss Alabama Preliminary pageant complete with themed "road trip music" (what a friend!)... we have "been there" for each other through so much. She is one of my sweetest and most thoughtful friends, as well as one of my CRAZIEST and most fun friends! (No one else could talk me into doing something that almost got us arrested! HA!) We've never had a dull moment together!

I was honored to be asked to be the soloist for her special day, and also to serve as an honorary bridesmaid. The Agnew family is so precious to me, and I was glad to be able to contribute something to her wedding. I sang "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" during the ceremony, and it was truly a privilege!

When we found out they didn't have a videographer, Rusty and I shot some footage (which we're hoping to put together after our trip overseas). For now though, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pictures that Rusty snapped yesterday afternoon!
 
 The Happy Couple!

BJ and her sweet Daddy...

Don't the moms look beautiful in their orange and blue?! 
I loved this shot of everyone laughing together! It really was a day overflowing with JOY!

With the other lovely "honoraries"... I really enjoyed getting to know these ladies!

I have no idea what we were laughing at, but this picture makes me smile!

My handsome date for the wedding! ;)  


Yes, that's the beautiful BRIDE wearing her soccer cleats! I've never seen anyone 
with that much skill in a wedding dress, haha! These two love their sports!

 And speaking of sports... we'd like to say a big THANK YOU to the 
guy who brought his iPad so everyone could watch the game! Seeing men 
and women huddled around this cheering at a wedding reception made me 
so happy to be back down SOUTH! ;)

 And speaking of football... don't you love the orange and white cake and blue champagne flutes?

 
 I saved the best for last! This is my favorite shot of the day. Aren't these ladies BEAUTIFUL?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations Ricky & BJ! 
We pray that you are blessed with many years of happiness together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment