Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When I grow up, I want to be a prostitute!

Friends, please forgive me for my lack of blogging! As you can tell by the date above, I am about a month behind on my blogs. With all the traveling and work we've been doing here, it's just been difficult to keep up! But I have some great new posts to share with you in the coming weeks, if I can ever find the time to get them finished!

In the meantime, please go visit The Sound of Hope blog. We've had some problems with our website (which is why it's still not finished yet - there's a lot more info coming!) but this week I've been working to update our blog. Today I wrote a blog about an issue I've really been broken about - child prostitution & sex trafficking.

So please, please hop over to The Sound of Hope blog and check out "When I grow up, I want to be a prostitute!" I'd love to see you comment there and share our blogs with your friends!

Thanks again for your continued support and prayers while we are serving in Thailand! You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment